sábado, 2 de outubro de 2010

Trick or Treats?

Hey guys, I've decided that some posts will be in english, just to be easy to people, because english is an international language.
Well, this is my first english post, and I'm gonna talk about one event that I really like: Halloween.
You must to be thinking: "Wait a second, you're not to old for Trick or Treats?"
And I'm gonna anser it: "Yes, I am."
So, what we need to do, if we're not gonna be on Trick or Treats?
Well, all people can do like me: invite some friends to a party with a lot of candies, use great clothes (don't need to be a costume, like I don't use), and have a great Halloween.
Now, Stardoll it's NOT gonna be forgoten and stay with that sweet style! Of course not, it's time to Halloween!!! :)
You can have some ideas watching this video:

Kiss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Se solta aí que esse é seu espaço de opinar e escrever tudo o que quiser!